What is Group Safari?
This is a budget Safari where a traveller joins other traveller who has the same schedule, budget & time. This is a great way to economize your trip by sharing the cost of Safari Jeep with 6 other travellers. According to Safari booking, 22% of Safari clients were sharing the groups. You will get to meet new people every day from all parts of the world. This tour has all options of accommodation. You can either overnight at the lodge or at the public campsite.
What to expect on Group Safaris?
1.Economize your Safari budget
2.Making new friends
3.can`t be customized
4.Delays of Game Drive due to group arrangements
5. window seat in Safari jeep
Different between Group & Private Safaris
- Group Safari has no freedom and flexibility like private Safari
- sharing of the car in group safari while private safari, the car and driver is only for you.
- in group safari you can`t add extra activities like visitation of Masai boma, balloon or walking Safari if other group member will not agree, while in private safari you can add an extra activities
- group Safari rates from 200$pp -250$ pp per day while private safari rates from 300$ -400$ pp per day.